Well. I was about to talk a bit about this someday but the Creators got to it first. You kinda have to be a Poptropica expert to know all the items. Can you figure them all out?? Scroll down or click "See more" for my anwsers.
Friday, October 14, 2011Eagle-eyed Poptropicans may have noticed some familiar items in the freight car on Mystery Train. It seems that the World's Fair organizers brought along a lot of items from other Poptropica Islands!
Can you look at this picture of the freight car and guess which Islands the numbered objects came from?
Click the image to see the full-sized version.
We'll give you the weekend to puzzle over it. Then we'll post the answers next week.
In the meantime, if you haven't had a chance to take a ride on the Mystery Train yet, visit Poptropica now to play! Mystery Train is open to all.
1. Possibly the harp in the art's place from Mythology.
2. Time Tangled Island; 328 BC
4. Trees in Mythology
5. Nabooti Island??
8. Astro Knights; In the swamp near Ye Olde Mill
9. Time Tangled; Thomas Edison's machine, 1877 AD
10. Reality TV; Totem Hop mini-game
11. Reality TV; Totem Hop mini-gime
12. Nabooti; Kaya Forest
13. Nabooti; Kaya Forest
14. Nabooti; Mask in front of muesum
16. Wild West?
17. Mythology statue (not sure who)
19. Mythology statue (not sure who)
20. Wild West; in casino
22. Time Tangled; 328 BC
23. Too hard to tell.
I found out, I'm not as great as I thought!! Tell me what you think of my answers by commenting below! Have fun!