Friday, January 6, 2012

S.O.S. Island

All aboard!

Oh hey! I'm just leaving the hideout for a moment to go on a cruise and whale watching. Hopefully, nothing happens but knowing me, trouble is always around the corner. Well, this upcoming island is "S.O.S" so I'm guessing trouble will strike. Oh well! I'll be here to save the day.

When a whale-watching expedition strikes an iceberg, a pleasure cruise becomes a disaster scene. As the ship sinks deeper and deeper into the frigid waters of the North Atlantic, can you rescue everyone on board before it's too late?
I don't remember reading that in the brochure!!! Get me off of this ship!

Sorry Ma'am. The ship has already took off. You'll love the watching the whales though.

This ship is going to sink though! *starts throwing fit and everyone starts staring*

Ma'am, everything is going to be okay. We've done this before.

Gulp.... Just hope I survive....

~Speedy Wing~

No comments:

Post a Comment