Monday, September 5, 2011

Edison Overload!

Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting in my hideout for awhile. I've been really busy with this case. (Read about it on September 9th!) Anyways, I was just bored today and decided to create a new outfit/costume. I decided to go to the wonderful Time Tangled Island and see what I can get from the past.

I grabbed my time compass (you get it later if you haven't been to Time Tangled yet) and looked at all the place. I saw 1877AD. 1887 AD?! That's a couple of years before D.C. Diner was first started! That's when the lightbulb came back and that it was the building of Thomas Edison.

Speedy Wing serving Thomas Edison in the 1983
This makes a whole lot more sense to me now..... okay not really but still!! I've traveled back in time in Time Tangled and D.C. Diner. That makes sense with all the weird clothing and stuff. That when I walked up to Thomas Edison and talked to him.
Speedy Wing: Haha!! I know how you look like in 20 years!

Thomas Edison: No you don't. You don't have the power or knowledge to.

SW: Well........ just remember me 20 years later because you will see me.

TE: What does that mean?! Are you a gypsy or something??

SW: No... I'm a witch!! Just kidding. I would like to be a gypsy though.

TE: Please stop fooling around. I have some important work to do.

I guess Edison isn't the chatty type. Oh well. I went back to the Diner and didn't say anything but I noticed that his hair cut changed over the years and he looks more formal. I guess it's because he has to go on a train and go to the fair. Well, that's all I wanted to say! Don't forget to check back on September 9th for.... THE LEGEND!!

~Speedy Wing~

No comments:

Post a Comment