Friday, September 30, 2011

It's time to climb!

Money Ladder is here!! The game is pretty basic. Just answer the questions right each time and get to the top of the ladder. It's really similar to the real gameshow: Who wants to be a Millionare?


There are many categories. (My favorite is movie based or music ones!) You have to know about many different types of things but if you don't know, here's a hint. Remember the question and choose a random answer. Then open a new page and search the answer. Then select no and choose the correct answer. They do lots of Disney movies, popular movies, and popular music. Some of the questions are also based on sports and also knowledge. If you want more help, click this link to get help from me (Petpet123) and my friends!!


I had lots of fun going on the gameshow and I can't wait for the actually island! I think it's kinda rare to see 2 mini-games on at the same time. I guess this will keep us entertained then!


Climbing the ladder was kinda tricky at first but after 4 tries, I finally got it! I'm afraid of heights so... that was kinda hard. I guess I never figured how high it was until the top. I guess I was focusing on the questions too much.....
You can see more pictures by clicking "see more" or scrolling to the bottom of the page. Well, happy climbing!!

~Speedy Wing~

Yeah! I won!!
Interesting glitch..........

No comments:

Post a Comment