Tuesday, August 30, 2011

4th Birthday!!

♪Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Poptropica!! Happy Birthday to you!♫ :-)

This is Poptropica's 4th birthday!! (I could've sworn it was older than that!) Anyways, there's a free gift to celebrate the birthday! If you go into a multiverse room, you see that there's lots of balloon. If you find one with a big 4 and pop it, you get a prize!! This is kinda similar to what they had last year for the 3rd birthday. The prize is a birthday cake costume. You can also stop by the store to get your free balloon.


Also, in September, members will get to get limited items from the past. So if didn't get them before, here's your change to get them!!! I'm not a member so I'm not too worried about that.

Well, I haven't gotten the balloon yet and I didn't get it last year...... so, I AM GOING TO TRY MY HARDEST TO GET IT!!!! Happy searching!

~Speedy Wing~

P.S. I have moved the day to releasing my information of Legendary/ Robots Island dued to my busy schedule and because I need time to prepare my info. I will release the information once Mystery Train Island is out for all members. (Apparently they moved the release date like I did.) Thanks for your patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment