Friday, August 26, 2011

ROBOTS?! Taking over Poptropica??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your heart is beating fast. You've been running away from evil metal robots. They are coming for you...... they want to destroy you.......... There's no other thing to do other than running..... running far away....... Then you reach a dead end. The robots are coming closer and closer. "Bleep. Bleep. There he/she is!! Get her/him!!" There's no backing out now.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interesting start to my post right? I'm just trying to add some drama to this new island. As many of you know, there's a new island coming to Poptropica and apparently, it's all about robots.

I've known about the robots for a very long time and I want to share my knowledge! Too bad I won't share it for another week or so. Many people are excited for the release of Mystery Train Island on September 5th. (Or at least the members.) That's the day that I will give my information about the new island. Until then, please enjoy this picture that I drew.

~Speedy Wing~

P.S. Please make sure you click the egg on the sidebars!! My last egg died and I really want to hatch a dragon. Just click it at least once a day and you'll be a big help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment